When asked their decorating style, most people would say they are eclectic, meaning they like a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Having an eclectic interior design style is the way to go if you just can’t choose one style. This fabulous house is an excellent example of eclectic design, which encompasses a variety of periods and styles and is harmoniously brought together through the use of color, texture, shape and finish. Eclectic style is about mixing rather than matching, though all design elements should coordinate to achieve a look that is fresh and avant-garde. Eclectic style is the fingerprint of innovation and creativity. Borrowing from different sources and periods, eclectic style is a highly individualized style and can easily be changed on a whim.
Bright and bold splashes of turquoise have been accented throughout this home to give it a unique sense of style. What do you think? Did they pull it off?
Photos: Light Locations
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros