We love these amazing interior design spaces, which have been photographed by the very talented Debi Treloar. The images portray very natural lighting, while still preserving a peaceful quality. Debi, who is originally from Zimbabwe, studied art and then photography while living there. She has since lived and worked in London for the last 15 years. Debi has worked on publications ranging from Elle Decor UK, Italy, Germany, France and Japan to Red, Olive and IDFX Magazine and most recently photographing for John Torode and James Martin for the BBC. She has produced photographs for over 30 books on interiors and food that have been published across the globe in different languages, including a series of French cookery books by Joanne Harris and Fran Warde. She did the food photography for a series in the Sunday Times for a year with Tom Conran as well as working for a host of commercial clients.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea