Villa O isÃ‚Â a contemporary luxuryÃ‚Â villa designed for private livingÃ‚Â located in Cap Ferrat, southeastern France. The villa is situated onÃ‚Â in the mountains with aÃ‚Â nearbyÃ‚Â sandy beach and a view of the plunging ocean below. The villa includes 13,454 square-feetÃ‚Â ofÃ‚Â interior space with a glass lift, terraces, balconies and a 270 square-footÃ‚Â central atrium. Substantial landscaped gardens with a swimming pool, pagoda dining area and manicured lawns. Extensive external lighting, outdoor dining terrace with infinity pool, barbecue and private sunbathing area.Ã‚Â ThereÃ‚Â is over 48,000 square-feetÃ‚Â of gardens. Lavender lined pathways provide panoramic views over the peninsula. A cornucopia of flowers bursts through rockery walls. Olive, Cyprus and eucalyptus trees give shape and shade; jasmine, rosemary and jacaranda perfume the entire estate. Soft, manicured lawns undulate to an aquamarine pool. A wooden footbridge leads toÃ‚Â theÃ‚Â two bedroom, magic garden, tent house suite. A Balinese style pool house provides shade in which to read, dine or snooze away a hot summer afternoon. Step into the infinity pool that curves around the garden. Cocktail in hand, gaze out over the bay filled with yachts in this spectacular, semi-circular, glass fronted villa overlooking the Mediterranean.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Victorian mid-terraced house designed as bachelor playground
- Sleek Open Box House by Feldman Architecture
- Charming historical retreat in Tuscany
- Contemporary three-story dwelling in Italy: Soldati House
- Irresistible design and cozy atmosphere in Swedish flat
- Veronica Beach House in Peru displays striking modern design