Situated right on the sands of exclusive Bakoven beach in Cape Town, South Africa, the beautiful Seahorse Villa provides the perfect opportunity to experience a dream vacation. This spacious two-storey cottage style villa with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, features uninterrupted views of the sea. The villa is immaculately finished in dark and light wood and furnished and fitted to an exceptionally high quality. Relax on the upstairs balcony on a balmy evening to view the shimmering waters of the Atlantic or entertain your guests on the covered deck downstairs. If you fancy a stroll on the beach then simply step off the front porch onto the white sands and explore the little cove nestled secretly between the boulders of Bakoven.
Main lounge open plan leads onto dining, kitchen and outdoor patio.
Dining area for eight guests.
Second lounge on the main floor opens the the main floor balcony.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea