This 320-square-foot garage conversion into a studio apartment has been designed by SHED Architecture & Design. This beautiful studio features a faceted ceiling to guide warm air to the triangular vent window for passive ventilation. Located in Seattle, Washington, space-saving strategies used throughout includes, a support beam that functions as a kitchen pot rack, and a bookshelf is tucked in the interior eaves. The studio was designed in order to gain additional income for the homeowners. There was also a workshop and storage area added in the new garage basement to serve the main house, as well as terraces, paths, and steps to the backyard.
The loft looks tight but cozy. Access is via a ladder opposite the closet.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stunning villa design in Moscow: Drova Villa
- Le Petit Chateau luxury ski chalet in Courchevel 1850
- Amazing space maximization in a cozy studio apartment
- Maximizing views and indoor outdoor living in SoCo: Riggs Place
- Opulent South African home with fabulous views
- Stunning chapel reconverted into a Belgium loft