Vumbura Plains Camp is a newly-built luxury safari camp situated in the private Vumbura concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve to the extreme north of the Okavango Delta in Botswana. The privacy of this area is one of Vumbura’s main attractions along with its great wildlife and superb all round Okavango experience. All 14 of the luxury suites at Vumbura Plains Camp are raised off the ground on wooden platforms and tucked beneath a canopy of shady, indigenous trees, with a beautiful vista across the game-rich floodplains.
Vumbura Plains Camp consists of two separate and individually run camps, known as Vumbura Plains (North) and Vumbura Plains (South) Camp respectively, each featuring just seven suites. Both Vumbura Plains North and South Camps have their own dining, lounge and bar area that are connected to the suites via wooden platform walkways, raised off the ground. Each suite at Vumbura Plains has a very large and spacious bedroom area, with a writing desk and dressing area, a lounge with a view of the plains, a “sala” (outdoor sun deck with loungers and private plunge pool) and en suite bath facilities with a shower, a flush toilet and a romantic nature shower on the outdoor deck. Via
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros