These incredibly beautiful hand-blown glass light fixtures are designed by Esther Patterson of Curiousa & Curiousa. In her bio, Esther says that her work is an expression and reaction to childhood memories – she has a passion for visual expression mixed with an intrigue of the natural world. As well as creating surface designs on fabric that are then used on vintage furniture, she creates lighting from cast bone china and hand blown glass. Her poems and drawings are printed onto fabric and sometimes sandblasted onto the glass shades.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow