These incredibly beautiful hand-blown glass light fixtures are designed by Esther Patterson of Curiousa & Curiousa. In her bio, Esther says that her work is an expression and reaction to childhood memories – she has a passion for visual expression mixed with an intrigue of the natural world. As well as creating surface designs on fabric that are then used on vintage furniture, she creates lighting from cast bone china and hand blown glass. Her poems and drawings are printed onto fabric and sometimes sandblasted onto the glass shades.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits