Formed a decade ago by property mogul John Hitchcox and celebrated French designer Philippe Starck, Yoo Design Studio is an international branding, design and investment property company enhancing the quality and adding value to development projects in major towns and cities across the world. The brand is represented by the core design teams of , Philippe Starck, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Marcel Wanders, Anouska Hempel and the Yoo Design Studio; all of whom increase sales value and sales velocity through market leading design, branded marketing and by maximizing media exposure.
Over the past ten years Yoo has been working across the world with international partners on a variety of landmark buildings and large residential projects throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America and the Middle East. Currently Yoo has 42 projects in 27 countries and is involved in the development of more than 10,000 apartments valued at $7 billion. “Your home is as unique as you are, a reflection of who you are, what you do and where you’re going,” as stated by John Hitchcox, Chairman of Yoo. Via
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea