Made by Nguyen La Chanh, the living moss carpet is perfect for the humid environment of the bathroom. Your own natural little green paradise is made from decay-free foam (plastazote) with three different types of moss inside: ball, island and forest.
This bathroom rug is made of recycled latex foam mainly coming from vegetal sources. Each cell welcomes a piece of moss (forest moss). The humidity of the bathroom and the drops flowing from the body, water the mosses. This vegetation carpet procures a great feeling to your feet.
The Ã¢â‚¬Å“tasty frameÃ¢â‚¬Â is a 3 parts injected plastic frame which can be suspended on your kitchenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s wall or just laid horizontally. You can grow aromatic plants such as basil, chive, coriander, mint. Here is a little fresh kitchen garden bringing nice tastes to your dishes.
The kitchen garden offers fresh aromatic herblets grown right in your kitchen. Just cut them when you need some. They can grow vertically.
This interior “fragrant swing” is made of plywood with two tarpaulins pots. The ropes act as props for the creepers. The pot is thermowelded in one piece and acts as a pot and a pot saucer at the same time. Jasmine can live inside and has nice white flowers which emanate a very nice perfume.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- 10 Classic DIY home improvement fails
- A unique compact dwelling in Okazaki
- Historic converted church in London with mega-stylish interiors
- Inspiring apartment interiors in an ancient city
- Astonishing concrete and glass residence in Brazil: LP House
- Victorian mid-terraced home designed as bachelor playground