Resting in the quiet waters of the East Sea off the coast of Vietnam, the Con Dao archipelago remains a pristine gem. Six Senses Con Dao is set within one of the most beautiful locations on Con Dao Island. The beach, a one and half kilometer strip of white sand with sloping dunes alongside turquoise waters, is enclosed in a secluded bay with Elephant Head Mountain as a backdrop. Six Senses Con Dao consists of 35 hotel villas and 15 luxury residential villas. The villas feature beautiful decor with scale and texture, spacious layouts, ultra-contemporary design and many with indoor-outdoor showers, enhancing the natural beauty of the site.
The multi-award winning Six Senses Spas brand offers personalized sensory spa journeys and wellness activities, within the beautiful spa or in the privacy of your own villa. Committed to minimizing the resort’s impact on the environment, the property is designed and constructed to meet Green Globe 21 certification standards. With a focused commitment to the environment, the villas have a low environmental impact, maximizing natural light and ventilation, and are situated within the natural slope of the dunes to provide continuous breathtaking views of the sea. Each villa has been constructed using an intricate pattern of timber frames, made from Indochinese hardwood sourced from sustainably managed forests, and granite found locally on Con Dao Island.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Concrete holiday pad in Argentina: Casa MR by Luciano Kruk
- Minimalist designed residence in Spain: House in Ontinyent
- Beautiful restoration of a vintage-style palazzo
- Elegant loft interiors in the Sugar Warehouse
- Fascinating waterfront retreat on picturesque Orcas Island
- Pasture Project with Mount Olympus as a backdrop