These unique stools have been created by Claire-Anne O’Brien, a textile designer from London. Her work plays with technique and scale creating playful and tactile fabrics for interiors. This sculptural approach to textiles brings fabrics to life in three dimensions through form exploration and furniture. Her creative knitted stools are inspired by elements of the knitted stitch itself, such as rings and loops. The structures have been revealed and celebrated through exaggerated scale in bold and textured forms. Lambswool and Sheeps wool, in a mix of hand and machine knit stitches, are constructed into playful statement pieces.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia