Carmel California’s legendary Butterfly House is only one of only 5 true ocean front properties in Carmel, has emerged from a stunning renovation. Anchored directly into the rocky shoreline with panoramic views from Point Lobos to Pebble Beach, this 3,041 square foot home features 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, has been exquisitely restored and improved using the finest materials. An interior courtyard shelters a swimming pool while offering spectacular views of the ocean through walls of glass. The open floor plan provides entertaining spaces that flow seamlessly from interior to exterior. Captivating Carmel residents and tourists alike for decades, this ocean front landmark exceeds unique.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea