Carmel California’s legendary Butterfly House is only one of only 5 true ocean front properties in Carmel, has emerged from a stunning renovation. Anchored directly into the rocky shoreline with panoramic views from Point Lobos to Pebble Beach, this 3,041 square foot home features 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, has been exquisitely restored and improved using the finest materials. An interior courtyard shelters a swimming pool while offering spectacular views of the ocean through walls of glass. The open floor plan provides entertaining spaces that flow seamlessly from interior to exterior. Captivating Carmel residents and tourists alike for decades, this ocean front landmark exceeds unique.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow