Italian architect Sabrina Bignami, the founder of B-Arch Studio in Prato, Italy, just outside of Florence, is most noted for the renovation of her own home, Casa Orlandi, an 18th-century palazzo, where she skillfully incorporates modern furnishings within a formal, classical interior. In an interview with Yatzer, Bignami says, “The Italians are great at ancient and they’re great at modern interior design “but they are not so hot at mixing the two.” Bignami is proving the exception. This loft restoration is not your typical modern layout. The contrast of the all white shell and all the old world items is very cool. The old military blankets turned pillows are from Sabrin’s new italian brand for home called ‘Flanelle’ a little company for home textiles.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia