This dramatic home is one of just four within the distinguished ‘Mill Residences’, a breathtaking conversion of a former church. Built around a private north facing 12m heated pool, it respectfully retains a host of traditional details such as soaring cathedral ceilings and original leadlight windows, coupled with chic contemporary finishes such as floor to ceiling glass. The interiors offers a whole floor as a parent’s retreat, Italian stone floor tiles, three chic baths with heated floors and a commercial marble kitchen. There are also two alfresco terraces and complete privacy throughout. This Baker Kavanagh designed haven of sophistication is one of the most unique and impressive homes you’ll encounter in the eastern suburbs.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia