Leadwood Lodge is an exclusive, ultra luxurious five star game lodge in the world renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve in South Africa. It offers intimacy and decadent comfort and is highly recommended as a safari destination to celebrate your honeymoon or anniversary. Guests are accommodated in four opulent, secluded suites each with their own private plunge pool and outside shower. The Sabi Sand Game Reserve shares an unfenced boundary with the Kruger National park which ensures fantastic game viewing.
Leadwood Lodge is beautifully situated on the wooded banks of the Sand River in the Sabi Sand Reserve. This luxury lodge is the perfect spot for an intimate and romantic safari getaway. The four luxurious air-conditioned suites are well positioned and no one suite overlooks another, ensuring complete privacy and peace. Each suite has an en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower and private deck with a full size plunge pool. The suites all have under-floor heating and floor to ceiling glass windows. This gives one the distinctive feel of being at one with the outdoors, and offers uninterrupted views of the riverside bush from the privacy of your own deck or suite.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros