This amazing property is one of Noosa Sound’s best waterfront homes with a prime north-east aspect. Located in Noosaville, Queensland, Australia, this Frank Macchia architecturally designed home is just simply incredible! The home features a comfortable cool ambiance, enhanced by the use of dark recycled ironbark timber for doors, fittings and floors in several of the rooms. Huge wrap-around windows in the open-plan lounge area take full advantage of the peaceful waterfront setting and the sparkling indoor/outdoor swimming pool.
Interaction with the outdoors is via large bi-fold doors opening out to the decking and jetty. Cleverly, kitchen units continue outside so you can really enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. While the inside is effortless and flowing, the exterior of the house is geometrically dramatic, its rusted metal facade providing something different in the area. There is an atrium through the center of the home and the rooftop garden offers stunning 360 degree views. Your own sandy beachfront makes a wonderful children’s playground or area to just relax. This sensational property is listed for sale here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage