Hidden in the unspoiled atolls of the north, The Beach House Maldives combines local flavor with global sophistication. Exclusively chic and wonderfully laid-back, this Maldives luxury resort upholds the highest standards of modern luxury whilst maintaining indigenous traditions and an authentic island ambiance. This idyllic retreat sits on an exclusive 35 acre private island fringed by powder white beaches and a jungle filled interior.
Take your pick from the beautifully designed contemporary thatched villas, complete with your own private pool and a Villa Host to attend to your every whim and fancy. Each villa is a celebration of sleek, contemporary Maldivian architecture, where floor to ceiling doors opening out onto a spacious deck, blurring the boundaries between the indoors and outdoors. This luxurious resort is a true haven for those who appreciate beauty and life.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Hydeaway House: A modern vineyard retreat in Sonoma
- Grant Creek Residence nestled into a wooded hillside
- Captivating residence overlooking a canyon in Bel Air, California
- Awe-inspiring LA pad with incredible views
- Whangapoua sled house beach retreat
- Steel structure floats above surroundings in Mexico: Casa San Sen