A world class small luxury inn, situated on the Caldera cliffs of Santorini, Greece high above the Aegean Sea .. a romantic hideaway in a private Garden of Eden. Perivoloas Hotel is a restored group of 300 year-old caves, once the homes, wineries and stables of fishermen and farmers, now a complex of 17 private houses. The complex is set within an amphitheatrical landscape of curves stepping down to a central stone terrace, with a pool that flows over the edge of the cliff into an Aegean horizon. The poolside terrace offers the perfect place to be seduced by the sunset while enjoying Mediterranean dishes served by Perivolas’s gourmet restaurant, once an age-old wine cellar. At night, light from dozens of candles reflect off the white, hand-sculpted walls of the Perivolas Bar. The nurturing environment of the Wellness studio completes the refreshment of body and soul.
In preserving the original structures no effort was spared to conserve the aesthetics of the caves, while modern comforts have been added to satisfy guests’ needs. Each Perivolas private air-conditioned house with its own stone terrace overlooking Santorini’s famous Caldera is unique. It is furnished with island antiques and handmade objects that convey simple elegance and a personal touch. All houses at Perivolas feature vaulted ceilings, spacious rooms, domed bathrooms, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Perivolas encompasses 14,000 square meters of vineyards, wild fig trees and abundant flora.
On arrival and after a stay at Santorini Perivolas hotel, it’s easy to understand why they have gained so much recognition in the international travel press. Everything from the cover of Conde Nast and the pages of Vogue have recognized the hotel’s uniqueness and it’s rightly featured in the pages of ‘1,000 Places To See Before You Die’. For some, Santorini Perivolas hotel will be the one and only choice of accommodation when visiting the beautiful island of Santorini.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Modern apartment displaying an artistic flare by Widawscy Studio
- Modern-elegant apartment interiors in Moscow
- Tropical Ocean House in Hawaii
- Impressive 375-square-foot Greenwich Village studio
- Visually pleasing one-bedroom apartment interiors in Russia
- 48 Incredibly unique and inspiring bedroom design ideas