This fabulous turn of the century style Swedish apartment was built in 1903 in Majorna, a residential area in Gothenburg, Sweden. The 1,055 square feet (98 square meters) house is very cozy featuring white walls throughout, parquet flooring, crown molding and high windows that bring a lot of natural light into the spaces. The living room’s main focal point is the sensational ornate fireplace made in Germany. The charming kitchen boasts black marmoleum tiles, a courtyard view and a very well planned workspace with ample storage. The master bedroom is located next to the living room, separated by a grand pair of mirror doors. The second bedroom features a door that leads out to a lush courtyard. This stunning apartment is listed for sale here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage