This stunning apartment home in Gardet, a part of Stockholm, Sweden starts off with an entrance plan that welcomes with a spacious hallway and ample storage. The living room features a fireplace, parquet flooring and bay window with a dining area. This is output to a balcony with morning sun and views of Gardet. A modern, lavish galley kitchen is decorated with marble and wood countertops, recycled glass tile backsplash, white cabinetry and fine details. At the opposite end of the ground floor are a bedroom and a bathroom with a shower. Upstairs features an open and airy floor plan with skylights and large glass patio doors that leads out to the 172 square foot (16 square meters) terrace. Here one can enjoy an impressive view over the whole town, sunny lunches and wonderful sunsets over the rooftops. Roof plane holds forth a bedroom and a bathroom with a steam room. All materials throughout this incredible 1,033 square foot (96 square meters) home are lavish and updated to current trends. For sale here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia