Necker, Sir Richard Branson’s private island paradise, is situated in the British Virgin Islands, a stunning and unspoiled area of the Caribbean. At 74 acres, Necker sits in turquoise waters surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with beautiful white sandy beaches. Necker can become your own private hideaway; away from the stresses and strains of daily life. With a maximum capacity of 28 guests, Necker consists of the 8 bedrooms in the Great House and 6 beautiful, private Balinese Houses. Necker can be hired exclusively or, if you’re not looking to hire the Island privately, you can still enjoy the Necker experience during Celebration Weeks when individual rooms can be booked by singles or couples to enjoy our fabulous Island paradise house party style.
The Great House
This majestic, airy Balinese villa sits on Devil’s Hill and boasts panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring islands. There are 6 double rooms, each with a balcony (some shared), king size beds with mosquito nets and en-suite bathrooms (with showers). On the main level is the Junior Suite with a spacious lounge area and outdoor terrace, while on the upper level the Master Suite comes complete with outdoor Jacuzzi, outdoor bath and a home entertainment system. The Great House is also equipped with a state-of-the-art kitchen from which the resident chefs prepare their famous dishes. The Great Room is the hub of the island, surrounded by an outdoor terrace with hammocks, sofas and some of the best views in the Caribbean.
The Bali Houses
These 6 beautiful private houses are built in authentic Balinese style. Some of the Bali Houses are split levels complete with a meditation room. Bali Hi, Bali Cliff and Bali Beach are built on a cliff in order to maximize views, sea breezes and the sounds of the sea. They are quite close together with one shared plunge pool but all with private en-suite bathrooms. Bali Cliff has a stunning fully open-air bathroom. Bali Beach, as you might expect, overlooks the beach! Bali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are built in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool. This incredible villa can be rented here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Charming loft duplex with Scandinavian details in Kungsholmen
- Bermondsey Warehouse Loft showcasing industrial elements
- Fabulous concrete and glass eco-resort
- Concrete dwelling merges cliffside on the Balearic Sea
- Modern lake house blurring indoor/outdoor boundaries
- Modern lake house in Ontario: Clear Lake Cottage