Boasting a bold position with outstanding sea views, Acqua di Mare is a brand new villa located above Panormos Beach in Mykonos, Greece. Spawned from the imagination of its discerning owner the property was built as a former vacation retreat where traditional architecture and Italian influenced design mix effortlessly with the enchanting backdrop of the Aegean sea and the long sandy beach minutes below the house.
The five bedroom property features a main entrance level where the living and dining area are directly connected on to the other in the smart use made of this large open space. The kitchen displays a surprising contrast of wood, marble and stone while providing the perfect spot to prepare summer meals thanks to the presence of top of the line appliances. Meals that can be appreciated either indoors at the wooden dining table overlooked by a local artistÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s paintings or outdoor under a pergola with the marble based dining table, also fruit of a local artistÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s deft. This entire area of the main levels indoors enjoys direct access to the pool terrace and lounge area.
All bedrooms are designed and fitted to the same standard with characteristic cimentogonia floors, wood beamed ceilings, airy atmosphere and en-suite bathrooms (each tinted in a different color). A master bedroom and guest bedroom are located on the main floor, both with sea views and access to the outdoors. On the lower level are three more bedrooms: a further master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. A large TV room is located on this level as well as an additional bedroom meant more as a staff bedroom rather than a guest accommodation.
The outdoors mirrors perfectly the style of the interiors of this impressive villa. A long rectangular infinity-edge swimming pool is surrounded by a spacious terrace which provides options for any time of the day thanks to the shaded outdoor living area with sound system, the bar area, the pool deck and the outdoor dining area. All spaces are intelligently furnished and designed for the pure purpose of relaxation and allowing guests to share their time in the privacy of this villa. A discrete glass paneling was installed on one side of the terrace to grant protection from the northern winds while preserving the far-reaching views one can experience from the elevated position of Acqua di Mare. This vacation rental property can be rented here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Captivating St Leon 10 Residence in Cape Town
- Charming Christmas decorated home in Barcelona
- Light and airy contemporary lake house in Portland: The Aurea
- Beyond spectacular SoHo loft conversion
- Charming home in Madrid by ÁBATON Architects: La Moraleja
- Charming hybrid log home with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe