This elegant and impressive Mediterranean villa is perched on the hill above the boulevard in Saint Francis Wood, San Francisco, California. It offers incredible views of the ocean, the Farallon Islands, and quaint winding streets of the area. The Mediterranean architecture is apparent on the exterior as well as in the lovely interior detailing. This large home boasts approximately 10,863 square feet of useable living space. Incredible gardens, lawn, and multi-tiered flower beds are part of the luxurious living this house has to offer.
There are stately formal rooms with incredible hand painted detailing, beam ceilings, wrought iron work, superior woodwork and unsurpassed Mediterranean features including the finest materials. This property offers a European flair throughout. Renovated with pristine detail, it is truly one of a kind property. The home offers formal living room, formal dining room, 5 bedrooms, 2 family rooms, an office, kitchen, breakfast room, exercise room, and elevator. The European/Mediterranean ambiance is enhanced by the balconies, verandas, courtyard, gardens and beautiful yard. Two separate garages and extra parking on site. Listed here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage