Casa Jondal is a spectacular residence located in Ibiza, Spain designed by Catalan architect Jaime Serra from architecture firm Atlant Del Vent. Occupying 4,090 square feet (380 square meters), the residence interlaces the Spanish rustic style elements of architecture with contemporary concepts. Two large volumes were adjoined to shape a structure that displays concrete bricks on the outside and ceramic bricks on the inside. The first volume shelters the master bedroom filled with natural light, while the second volume comprises the exceptional guest bedroom.
With sliding steel frames at the entrance, Casa Jondal is a home perfectly adapted to its environment and modern necessities. The 5,220 square foot (485 square meters) Mediterranean-style courtyard exploits the outside space as a continuation of the inside space. Fortunately, the Spanish weather allows for a long swimming pool along the main volume to be used to its full potential.
Photos: James Silverman
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Dutch Mountain home in The Netherlands
- Amazing interior designs that will blow you away!
- A stylish weekend retreat in Greenwich with a New England vibe
- Breathtaking modern mountain dwelling nestled hillside in Colorado
- Sensational holiday retreat on the French Riviera: Villa Baie
- 37 Super chic DIY headboard ideas