Casa Jondal is a spectacular residence located in Ibiza, Spain designed by Catalan architect Jaime Serra from architecture firm Atlant Del Vent. Occupying 4,090 square feet (380 square meters), the residence interlaces the Spanish rustic style elements of architecture with contemporary concepts. Two large volumes were adjoined to shape a structure that displays concrete bricks on the outside and ceramic bricks on the inside. The first volume shelters the master bedroom filled with natural light, while the second volume comprises the exceptional guest bedroom.
With sliding steel frames at the entrance, Casa Jondal is a home perfectly adapted to its environment and modern necessities. The 5,220 square foot (485 square meters) Mediterranean-style courtyard exploits the outside space as a continuation of the inside space. Fortunately, the Spanish weather allows for a long swimming pool along the main volume to be used to its full potential.
Photos: James Silverman
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea