Situated on beautiful Long Bay Beach, Hartling House is one of the most extraordinary villas on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. Comprised of 9,000 square foot of luxury living, this private escape is nestled on 200 feet of white sand beachfront, offering the best of everything for your indulgence.
Just imagine azure ocean views and wonderful tropical breezes from almost every room. At night, custom-designed lighting casts a magical glow on the property’s magnificent landscaping, which enables you to enjoy the outdoors 24/7. For afternoon swims, your choices include the pristine Long Bay only steps away or the stunning Hartling House pool, complete with waterfall and elevated Jacuzzi tub for relaxing soaks.
If food is your passion, cook gourmet delights in the enormous Tuscan-style kitchen or hire their private chef. Each day, wake up and enjoy breakfast by the sparkling turquoise ocean and begin your day off right. Whether you are visiting for a romantic honeymoon or a special family vacation, Hartling House offers you and your family a private paradise unlike any other. This spectacular villa can be rented from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow