This stunning beach house estate is situated on a 180 foot bluff overlooking the sandy beaches of Malibu, California. The Birdview Residence was designed by renowned Malibu architect Doug Burdge in collaboration with interior designer Tim Clarke, whose coastal modern aesthetic adds warmth and character to the home. The main house and guest houses comprise of over 10,000 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms and 9 baths.
The great room features pocket doors that open wide to a 50 foot long pool/spa, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The lights and patio furniture turn this area into a vivid party zone. If that is not enough, the guests cans simply take a short walk to the beach where more exotic fun awaits. This spectacular property is currently up for sale here, listed at $ 27 million.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Spectacular loft in London with industrial style interiors
- Whisper Rock Residence by Tate Studio Architects
- Escape to this exotic hideaway
- Renovated stone farmhouse nestled on wooded estate in Ontario
- The Wall House with vibrant green roof in Singapore
- Shearers Quarters House on Bruny Island by John Wardle Architects