This stunning beach house estate is situated on a 180 foot bluff overlooking the sandy beaches of Malibu, California. The Birdview Residence was designed by renowned Malibu architect Doug Burdge in collaboration with interior designer Tim Clarke, whose coastal modern aesthetic adds warmth and character to the home. The main house and guest houses comprise of over 10,000 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms and 9 baths.
The great room features pocket doors that open wide to a 50 foot long pool/spa, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The lights and patio furniture turn this area into a vivid party zone. If that is not enough, the guests cans simply take a short walk to the beach where more exotic fun awaits. This spectacular property is currently up for sale here, listed at $ 27 million.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Stunning beach cottage nestled on a steep slope
- 53 Incredibly fabulous and tranquil backyard waterfalls
- Living off-the-grid in a MINIMOD by MAPA Architects
- 43 Most fabulous mood-setting romantic bathrooms ever
- Fabulous island retreat with spectacular views
- The Fortress fantasy villa overlooking the Hollywood Hills