This stunning beach house estate is situated on a 180 foot bluff overlooking the sandy beaches of Malibu, California. The Birdview Residence was designed by renowned Malibu architect Doug Burdge in collaboration with interior designer Tim Clarke, whose coastal modern aesthetic adds warmth and character to the home. The main house and guest houses comprise of over 10,000 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms and 9 baths.
The great room features pocket doors that open wide to a 50 foot long pool/spa, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The lights and patio furniture turn this area into a vivid party zone. If that is not enough, the guests cans simply take a short walk to the beach where more exotic fun awaits. This spectacular property is currently up for sale here, listed at $ 27 million.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Modern rustic dwelling in California: 355 Mansfield
- Exceptional minimalistic urban penthouse
- Victorian terrace house undergoes fabulous transformation
- Portland Hilltop House with sweeping forested views
- Striking reform of a minimalist villa in Denmark
- Modern Menlo Park Residence with warm and inviting design