This extraordinary beachfront estate, on a 1/4-mile white sand beach, is a rare masterpiece in architecture and interior design and includes every luxury imaginable. Having been featured in various design magazines as well as the TV show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, this stunning property sleeps 10 guests in 5 impeccable bedrooms, with 5 full and 2 half-bathrooms. The sumptuous decor inside the forty-foot-high interior has been customized with the finest art treasures from throughout the world, creating a true beachfront palace in Kapalua, Hawaii.
The Jewel of Maui is a dramatic vision at night, as seen from the edge of the sixty-foot luxury infinity-edge pool. Inside, there is central air conditioning and a media room with a 9 foot projection screen & plasma TV/DVD system. The grand hall ensures every guest in the home has a comfortable place to gaze at the ocean and pool areas from the plush, 30 foot wraparound sofa. Other features include world-class TV/DVD/CD/Digital cable stereo systems in every room, gourmet kitchen, high-speed wireless internet, BBQ, ocean view dining and a gym at this phenomenal beachfront estate.
The elegantly lit Lassen residence blends soothing colors and unique designer touches that complement the home’s picturesque location. Noted interior designer Steven Cordrey applied Philips Color Kinetics intelligent LED lighting throughout the contemporary space, from the grand hall, to the master bedroom, to the home theater, creating a colorful and ever-changing environment for the homeowner, artist Christian Lassen. Cordrey designed customized lighting effects that are stored and triggered by iPlayer 2 with a simple Controller Keypad interface. As a result, the homeowner can easily choose the desired lighting effect to match his mood, entertain guests, or simply relax.
This estate is the pinnacle of stylish, opulent beachfront luxury, with every detail of the home customized with original art treasures and furnishings handcrafted and imported from the far reaches of the world. The homeowner and the celebrity designer worked closely together to create the embodiment of tropical opulence and complement the amazing views of the Pacific and neighboring island of Molokai and the excellent white sand beach. This stunning vacation rental can be found here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Breathtaking summer house in Paros Cyclades Greece
- Imposing modern residence in South Africa: House Boz
- Concrete dwelling with modern-elegant design
- Mid-century modern on the San Francisco Bay
- Striking modern dwelling in Ecuador: NR2 House
- Rustic chic cottage conversion in Quebec by Atelier BOOM TOWN