Musha Cay Resort is a beachfront villa in the southern Bahamas, the most luxurious private resort island in the world. There are more than 150 acres of sparkling white sugar-sand beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, and a beautiful, unspoiled tropical environment filled with exotic flowers, palm trees and abundant foliage. With 12 bedrooms and 13.5 bathrooms, a freeform pool, Jacuzzi and four hot tubs, this stunning villa has plenty to offer its guests. The private 10,000 square foot manor house sits on the crest of a hill. There is also a private thatched-roof beach house for guests that prefer a more exclusive and intimate retreat. Also on the grounds are two guest villas with two bedrooms, private outdoor Jacuzzis and beaches, or a five-bedroom beachside villa. There are plenty of options, accommodating up to 24 guests.
Musha Cay captures the romance and elegance of luxury island living of bygone eras. Distinguished English colonial-style architecture blends subtly into the tropical environment, while expansive terraces handcrafted of Mahogany offer breathtaking panoramic views of the island and the turquoise sea. The interior of each guest accommodation features beautiful West Indies-style design, with magnificent four-poster beds in each master bedroom. Exceptional amenities complete the experience. The property also features seven private beaches, your own private tropical oasis awaits. All of this can be yours; this villa can be rented from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Contemporary extension of Victorian terrace home in Australia
- Sydney terrace house opens to nature: Bondi House
- Charming urban apartment with wonderful details
- Turn-of-the-century terrace house in Sydney: Tusculum Residence
- Indulge your senses in this tropical island sanctuary
- Church conversion in The Netherlands: God’s Loftstory