Cove Spring House is the most coveted vacation home on Barbados, a popular private rental for celebrities; unique in its prime Platinum Coast location, atop coral stone cliffs which wrap around its own secluded beach; sumptuous in its stunningly furnished interiors; intimate, private and secure in its magnificent walled and manicured gardens; architecturally designed for aesthetic all-day, outdoor living, entertaining and relaxing.
Ten exquisitely appointed, air conditioned en-suite bedrooms with hand-picked Ralph Lauren furnishings can accommodate a party of up to 20. Expansive verandahs furnished with sofas and armchairs and cooled by ceiling fans offer a dozen private spots to melt away an afternoon reading. There is an air conditioned sitting room for reception of guests prior to further entertaining, or privacy and reading. A magnificent private cinema with 20 reclining viewing chairs. Fine art can be found throughout the property, including photographic prints by the renowned Terry O’Neill.
Many houses in Barbados are built at the water’s edge of the island’s all-public beaches. But very, very few can claim to have a beach all to itself. The natural coral stone cliff, on which Cove Spring sits, encloses a safe, picture postcard sandy beach, protected by an offshore reef. The half-moon shaped fresh water swimming pool and adjoining spa is ringed with Balinese loungers and tropical planting. A meandering terrace to the water’s edge offers secluded day beds, shaded by palms, or sun-deck loungers with wrap-over umbrellas. Cove Spring House is located on the most desirable stretch of Barbados’ fabled “Platinum” west coast, where beach homes sell for up to $90million on the calm, palm-fringed Caribbean side of the island that now rivals St Tropez, Malibu and The Hamptons as one of the world’s most upscale destinations. This fabulous vacation rental can be found here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- 40 Stylish and functional small bathroom design ideas
- Schoolhouse converted into modern-industrial home
- Beautiful summer cottage retreat on Skåtøy Island
- Split-level contemporary home in Mont Royal, Quebec
- Ultimate contemporary SoHo loft with exquisite details
- Lower East Side townhouse conversion in New York