Constance Halaveli is an exquisite island retreat located in the North Ari Atoll. The hotel exudes an idyllic and tranquil atmosphere, and it’s very private beach and over-water villas blend Maldivian design with a contemporary flourish. The resort is located in the North Ari Atoll, about a 20-minute seaplane journey from Male. The Ari Atoll is particularly noted for the quality of its diving experiences. Surrounded by a gorgeous lagoon and stunning views, this island makes for a breathtaking escape.
Constance Halaveli has one of the longest jetties in the Maldives, elegantly standing over a remarkably tempting turquoise lagoon. There are 57 Water Villas, all offering outstanding privacy and comfort. The villas are creatively designed with high ceilings that represent the shape of Dhonis, the local Maldivian boat. There is ample space with a large bedroom, a bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and separate rainforest shower. Outside, there is a private sundeck that leads onto an infinity plunge pool dropping off into the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
The Beach Villas are all shielded by well-grown tropical plants and trees which offers immense privacy. There are 28 single or double storey beach villas dotted around the island. To the front, the gardens offer a quiet retreat for morning breakfast or evening in villa dining next to an inviting plunge pool. To the rear, the villas have large open-air bathrooms with sunken bathtubs and rainforest showers. The double storey villas are ideal for families.
The island has three restaurants; “Jahaz”, the main restaurant serving international cuisine, “Jing”, offering speciality fusion cuisine and Meeru”, the beach grill which serves a wide selection of seafood in an al fresco setting. Halaveli offers two bars, one near Jahaz and the other next to Jing, which provides a stunning setting for sundowners.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Amazing indoor outdoor living in Brazil: BT House
- Rural living in the Somosierra mountain range: Ex House
- Apple Bay House floats amongst the trees in New Zealand
- 13th Beach Brick House in Melbourne by Auhaus Architecture
- Beverly Hills residence features sexy-chic design
- Shipping Container House deep in the mountains