Designed by Italian architecture firm Damilano Studio Architects, B House is located in Piemonte, Italy. The 3,821 square feet (355 square meters) house extends horizontally with a row of premises that end up with the kitchen, real field glasses pointed to the village. The above mentioned volume dominates the access to the garage and controls the entrance to the property. In opposite directions, this house develops northwards with the body of the rooms more intimate and intimist and southward with the swimming pool, a wide sheet of water, reflections and light.
The living floor is a spotless space, corrupt by the materiality of a fossil stone wall and by blobs of color of some furniture. The first floor is reserved to landlords and hosts a wide room, the wardrobe box and the bathroom. The roofs are wide terraces, alternatives hanging by relaxation of the garden. In the night come out the depth of volumes and leaks highlighted by luminous cuts and clear/dark contrasts.
Photos: Andrea Martiradonna
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow