This charming loft home in Barcelona, Spain was designed by Interior Designer Mireia Pla of Studio Vuong. Conceived as a single storey home of 1,076 square feet (100 square meters), where the search of natural light became an absolute priority. Such objective was achieved through the installation of fixed glass, large sliding doors to the terrace that close the external environments, and three large skylights in the ceiling of the kitchen.
Having high ceilings allowed the designer to make an extra room like a bedroom duplex and getting better distribution. The ground floor is oak and oil, which gives a rustic look and at the same time contrasts with the white walls and decor. Furniture, some designed especially for this loft are recycled and natural woods, leaving many untreated and view the grain of the wood. The neoclassical style sofa is upholstered in velvet. Other decorative details complement with this artistic loft. On the terrace, the rest area has been raised and a built-in polished concrete sofa has been upholstered in white. The decorative details as the kilim rug give an exotic touch to this small paradise.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia