This sensational home entitled “Ninety7 @ Siglap” has been designed by Aamer Architects in Singapore, Malaysia. Magnificent views towards the city from atop Siglap Hill inspired the design. Master and family room are placed on the third level having the best views.
Living and dining on the second level, connected with external verandahs / terraces that flow upwards and fold into the roof form with deep overhangs for sufficient shade and channeling the breeze through the whole house.
Two resort style ‘Cabana’ bedrooms are located on the ground level by the pool with a large open/covered terrace for poolside parties. A sculptural metal ‘drum’ anchors the ‘ship’ to the ground and houses the toilet/shower and barbeque pantry.
Roof gardens and timber decks provide added insulation from the sun. Via
Photos: Patrick Bingham Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Hall
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Bayside cottage addition in New Zealand by Techne Architecture
- Breathtaking design featured in multi-level Jaragua Residence
- Historic home transformation with eclectic interior in London
- Tree House in the South African wilderness
- Mid-century modern on the San Francisco Bay
- Concrete and glass home immersed on a cliff