Set within its very own lagoon, Huvafen Fushi Hotel is a naturalist’s wonderland where the stunning environment, above and below the waterline, is an attraction in itself. The luxury hotel is a sophisticated island retreat set in the North Malé Atoll, Maldives with a stunning beach and thatched villas over the water, pools, bars and a host of daily diversions.
The Beach, lagoon and ocean bungalows at Huvafen Fushi Hotel have private courtyards or decks, plunge pools, waterfall showers and outdoor dining areas. Some have glass floors to view the exquisite marine life. The Ocean Pavilions deliver the ultimate privacy with designer furniture, an infinity pool and a butler.
A visit to Lime Spa is a must, with its two glass-walled, underwater treatment rooms with the most beautiful views of the multi-colored marine life passing by. In contrast, Vinum is an underground wine cellar, the perfect spot for an aperitif before dining in Fogliani’s pizzeria or in Raw, Huvafen Fushi Hotel’s specialist spa restaurant for exquisite flavors with a healthy emphasis.
Huvafen Fushi brings its visitors to the island either by speedboat or seaplane. You must then choose one of 43 land-based or over-water bungalows. Each one is decorated combining a minimalist contemporary design with Maldivian style; and each comes with its own pool or fresh water plunge pool, plasma screen TV and Bose Surround Sound system. Taking in views of the dazzling Indian Ocean, both above and below the waterline, it is the first hotel in the world to boast an underwater spa. There is also a yoga pavilion, butler service, three restaurants and just about any water sport imaginable. Huvafen Fushi means Dream Island — sounds like paradise to us, what do you think?
Visit this spectacular resort by Per Aquum here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Modern concrete beach house: Herzelia Pituah 4 House
- Sumptuous oceanfront loft exuding luxury in Rio De Janeiro
- Ordinary home opens up into fabulous interiors!
- Incredible mountain retreat in Whistler: Belmont Estate
- A modern barn house in Long Island
- Black Mountain villa melds into the Arizona desert landscape