This spectacular and secluded family retreat is located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This incredible piece of architecture was finished in 2006 and is nestled on a majestic 67-acre oceanfront estate with amenities and features designed for active families. The main residence, which has been featured in many luxury home publications around the world, is an inspiring celebration of interior and outdoor design that received a National Canadian Architect Award.
The central design of the home is called the Canyon River, which draws water from the ocean and runs it through the house carrying the water back to the sea while adding drama and inspiration. The river performs an important function of producing hydrothermal radiant energy to provide heating and cooling to the residence. The water also divides the living and bedroom areas. Soaring etched-glass walls with inset lighting and cascading waterfalls provides quite reflection, and is quite stunning at night, while providing a soothing watery light to the residence during the day.
The estate includes a guest house, boat house, covered pool, hot tub, and a tennis court. It is listed at $17.5 million CAD, here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas