The Hilltop House is located in Rancho Santa Fe, California and designed by architecture firm Safdie-Rabines. This incredibly luxurious residence was designed to maximize the 360 degree views from its hilltop location, just north of San Diego. The four level open plan home also features an office tower, library, den and media room as well as sliding pocket doors that open onto travertine patio terraces that blend the interior seamlessly with the exterior offering an incredible pool, spa and water features.
The 10,000 square foot home boasts 6 bedroom suites with 8 baths, with a dramatic entryway, wood beam ceilings, travertine and imported teak floors, 5 fireplaces, automated sun screens and clerestory windows, Lutron lighting system, video security system, state of the art kitchen and luxurious master suite and bath.
The home is currently listed for sale between $5,900,000 and $6,900,000 here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits