This beautiful 17th century restored farmhouse is located in the heart of Val D’Orcia in Tuscany. Brought back to life between 2007 and 2010 by the Fabbrini Family, the guest house is immersed in the timeless atmosphere of the past and at the same time enriched by all of those contemporary comforts that will make one’s stay truly unforgettable. During the restoration the stones and all the original materials were kept, renovated and reset following a radical review of the premises from an architectural and interior design standpoint.
The villa is called “Casa Fabbrini“, a country guest house with an olive grove, kitchen garden, an orchard and a splendid salt-water pool. The garden of Casa Fabbrini is nestled in the famous Sienese hills, in the municipality of San Casciano dei Bagni, famous for its Roman thermal baths and the more modern Fonteverde Natural Spa Resort.
Casa Fabbrini offers its guests individually decorated and furnished rooms with private bathrooms equipped with the same comforts and attention to detail regarding interior design. The colors of the walls recall the hues of the paints that were once used in the stables of this age-old rural home. The doors of the rooms, with their ancient locks, date back to the 17th century and have been reinstated and returned to their original function after an accurate restoration.
Visit the website of Casa Fabbrini here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Stunning residence is beyond tranquil
- Mirroring the solitude of a mountain setting: Narigua House
- Apartment renovation project in Amsterdam by MAMM Design
- Sensationally designed concrete pad in Brazil by Studio MK27
- Mid-century ranch home with modern-day appeal in Colorado
- Stunning 18th century home hideaway in the Wicklow Mountains