Situated on top of approximately 17 acres in scenic Sonoma Valley, California this magnificent estate combines contemporary style, convenience and comfort into the ultimate in wine country living. Featured in July 2008 Architectural Digest the property includes the main house of approximately 5,111 square feet (475 square meters) with three bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, a separate guest house, wine cave, 3,000 square foot combination auto barn and fitness center, cabana, pool and spa , terraces, parking areas and hiking trails. Nestled among trees, tranquil Valle Vista enjoys breathtaking views of Sonoma Valley, vineyards, the Bay and sunsets. The seamless transitions from inside to the numerous terraces and patios, all with dazzling views of the valley makes this one of the most desirable opportunities in the wine country.
This Sonoma Valley home is listed for sale here for $9,900,000.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia