This fabulous concrete home design was created by BAK Architects for their client which is located in Mar Azul, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina. The 935 square foot (86.88 square meters) Franz house was constructed on a 337.50 square meters heavily wooded site. The architects have done magnificent job to this minimalistic home combining three elements of concrete, wood and transparent glass material to create such an incredible residence. The use of ample windows allows for plenty of natural daylight to filter into the home. The kitchen area includes built-in concrete countertops and center kitchen island with a built-in kitchen table and breakfast bar.
Visit Bak Architects website here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Spacious family home encourages outdoor living in Seattle
- Modular glass forest house in New Zealand
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- The Front and Back Apartment in Paris
- Stunning French provincial home in Paradise Valley
- Old farmhouse with Nordic Christmas spirit in France