This fabulous concrete home design was created by BAK Architects for their client which is located in Mar Azul, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina. The 935 square foot (86.88 square meters) Franz house was constructed on a 337.50 square meters heavily wooded site. The architects have done magnificent job to this minimalistic home combining three elements of concrete, wood and transparent glass material to create such an incredible residence. The use of ample windows allows for plenty of natural daylight to filter into the home. The kitchen area includes built-in concrete countertops and center kitchen island with a built-in kitchen table and breakfast bar.
Visit Bak Architects website here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow