Experience wine country living at its finest in this stunning 20 acre vineyard estate located in St. Helena, California. The state-of-the-art main house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, with three fireplaces, a wine cellar and grotto, guest house, and pool house featuring floor to ceiling windows capturing breathtaking views of the surrounding canyons, mountains and vineyards. An in-ground pool, award-winning Cabernet vineyard, olive grove and rose garden are also included in this contemporary residence.
This magnificent home in the wine country is listed at $12,995,000 here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Glass and stone modern residence: Los Chillos House
- Rustic modern home with reclaimed materials in Texas
- Modern lake house blurring indoor/outdoor boundaries
- The Loft showcasing inspirational modern details in Amsterdam
- House in a Warehouse surrounded by a garden oasis
- Modern and functional Sao Paulo escape: Sumaré House