This fabulous SoHo loft located in Lower Manhattan, New York has been featured in numerous international ad campaigns and used by professional celebrity chefs for its spectacular red-accented gourmet kitchen sponsored by Wolf Appliance, Inc. The home has been remodeled with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, comprising 3,013 square feet (280 square meters). The home was purchased in 2003 for about $1.7 million and was in desperate need of a complete renovation to fit two bedrooms and two baths in an open, loft-like interior.
The home features 11.5-foot ceilings, antique Ming Dynasty doors purchased from Bangkok, original cast-iron columns and beautiful wooden beams overhead. The spacious loft features two wood/gas burning fireplaces and twelve over-sized windows that wrap around the corner of the building; enabling natural light to reflect off the extra-wide, custom-cut, Brazilian teak floors throughout. The kitchen is outfitted with Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances, custom Magestri Italian cabinets and a two-level temperature-controlled wine cooler. The master bathroom has antique-grade, extra-large, limestone tiles and the second bathroom features Bisazza tiles. The home has been listed here for $3.995 million.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow