We absolutely love this super unique loft located in Gamla stan, an old town in central Stockholm, Sweden. Situated in an ancient building constructed in the 17th century evoking a modern studio feeling in what was once a coffee roastery and later an architectural bureau and then renovated into a fabulous urban loft. Charming original architecture is mixed with modern materials adding character to this historic 1,270 square foot (118 square meters) loft. Featuring exposed wooden ceiling beams, sumptuous furnishings, a spacious open living plan and bold punches of color throughout, an ambiance that is warm and cozy enough to call home. The residence has a studio atmosphere with three possible entrances. Through a rustic vaulted cellar with large wooden doors one enters further into the space to a large open kitchen in a shielded angle. The room can accommodate natural dining area near the open kitchen. The loft is featured for sale here. What do you think, how awesome is this loft?
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea