We are excited to show you this unique home that is only 10 feet wide! The two-storey contemporary residence is located in the heart of Cole Valley, San Francisco constructed and completed in 2004. This exciting one-bed, one-bath 1,030 square foot home is a very creative design utilizing steel, glass and rich warm woods. Features include spacious living area boasting high ceilings, large windows that bring in copious amounts of natural light, a wall of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, rich detailed wood paneling and a custom built-in sofa. A terrace sits just off the dining and kitchen areas with built-in seating. The home comes complete with a tranquil rear garden and a combination wine cellar/home office, sounds like paradise! The home is listed here for the asking price of $849,000.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia