A truly gorgeous modern apartment set in a historic property along the seaside overlooking Hammarby Lake in Stockholm, Sweden. The renovated home with its unique sense of style features open plan living, straight lines, ceiling beams and bright and beautiful materials. Details such as white-oiled pine floors give a unique character to the dwelling. The home also offers three balconies with incredible views of the city and the canal, a grand front hall entrance, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen offers impeccable clean lines and a dining table with incredible light fixtures overhead as a focal point. The 1,625 square foot (151 square meters) apartment is listed for sale here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Victorian terraces tranformed into beautiful London family home
- Mercer Island residence becomes open and functional home
- Visually pleasing one-bedroom apartment interiors in Russia
- Exotic sanctuary amongst a tropical jungle
- LEED Silver House in Upstate New York: A House in the Woods
- A sleek home in the Dolomite Mountains