This magnificent villa is located at the very tip of Punta Mita, the most northern point of Banderas Bay with views of the Pacific Ocean and across Banderas Bay to Puerto Vallarta with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the background. Casa El Destino, completed in 2008 by Mexico-based architecture firm Possenbacher Design, with interiors completed by California based design firm Barbara Page Interiors. This oceanfront home is a blend of contemporary and colonial Mexico, consisting of 18,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living featuring seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms. Relax in the living room with adjoining wet bar. Dine in the dining room or enjoy the outdoor eating areas. Lounge under the grand Palapa, take a swim in the ocean front infinity pool, or enjoy a workout in the fully equipped gym.
This beautiful villa can be rented from here at the rate of $7,600-$11,000 per night.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Striking overhaul to Y Duplex penthouse apartment in Tel Aviv
- La Luge holiday cabin in the snowy forests of Quebec
- DIY moss covered chair for your garden
- Charming and Chic Nordic Style Holiday Home in Madrid
- Connecticut lake house maximizing its privileged location
- Lakeside Retreat: Sensational weekend getaway in Horseshoe Bay