The Zephyr Palace is a luxury mansion that shines like a jewel in the mountains 350 feet above the Pacific Ocean in Jaco, Costa Rica. It is appreciated not only for its location, design and decoration, but also for the outstanding facilities and first class service. This luxury boutique hotel features stunning 360 degree views over the Gulf of Nicoya, from the islands of the Nicoya Peninsula, to the beautiful beaches of Jacó and Herradura. At the bottom of the mountain, Zephyr Palace has its own private beach called Caletas. The palace offers seven thematic luxury suites, all with breathtaking views. Each suite has been carefully decorated with close attention to detail that will transport you to a different time and style according to your room’s theme. Additional amenities include an infinity swimming pool, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, discotheque with terrace and an art gallery. The palace is a merger of Latin American art, decoration and gastronomy, all surrounded by a tropical rain forest.
To stay at this impeccably gorgeous palace, rates will run you $9,300-$10,200 with a three night minimum from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Narrow Japanese home with voluminous interiors
- DIY moss covered chair for your garden
- Cozy vacation home in a peaceful setting of Mink Meadows
- House in Rocafort, Spain by Ramon Esteve Studio
- Rustic modern retreat in the snowy Montana mountains
- Australian beach house with soothing ocean views: Bronte House