On the shores of the Bay of Banderas in Punta Mita, Mexico, Casa Papelillos is one of the most extraordinary destinations in the world for family travel, honeymoon vacations and corporate retreats. The main hacienda is a 5-bedroom, two-story, 11,300-square-foot oceanfront rental situated on the beach overlooking Banderas Bay. The covered rooftop patio atop the master suite has a large day bed and presents a private space to relax and enjoy the Bay of Banderas view.
Mariposa, the guest hacienda, features more than 3,000 square feet of living space with four beautifully appointed bedroom suites with full baths and outdoor showers on the lower level suites. Two outdoor lounging areas atop the roof are ideal for sunbathing and stargazing, while a cozy covered patio with a day bed is perfect for reading and napping. Guests enjoy three infinity pools on two different levels, and the pool at the beach pavilion has a built-in Jacuzzi.
The beach pavilion has a trellised seating area, outdoor grill, pool loungers, dining area, fireplace and a bar area located steps from the beach. The living room pavilion overlooks the cascading infinity pools, the Bay of Banderas and Puerto Vallarta in the distance. The ocean views from the dining room pavilion add an exclamation point to this beach vacation rental property’s appeal.
This stunning vacation rental can be rented from here, with rates of $10,000-$15,000 per night with a five night minimum stay.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Modern sustainable living on the Venice Canal
- Le Camp luxury private hideaway in France
- Exceptional contemporary villa with distinctive facade in Moscow
- Warm mountain house blending rustic and modern in Spain
- Historic Bilbao flat infused with industrial charm
- Modern lake house in Ontario: Clear Lake Cottage