Kamala Headland Villa is situated on a little-known stretch of coastline with sandy coves, dramatic cliffs, tropical forest, picturesque hills and crystal waters, one of Phuket’s best-kept secrets. The luxurious five bedroom residence features outstanding design with waterfront views. The villa is situated on a land plot of 1,597 square meters, including swimming pools and other water elements. By combining the complex natural landscape with carefully considered, imaginative and expert architecture, the almost unbelievable views and natural features are optimized, while maintaining space and privacy between neighbors. The approach to space and design ensures absolute seclusion and privacy and the villa is abundant with pools and water features, reflective of this magnificent location. Steps meander down from the villa to a small private man-made beach, while the villa itself features a cinema/games room, two kitchens, undercover parking and two elevators.
With uncompromised luxury, this spacious and secluded villa is listed for sale at $5,542,850 here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea