We just received these pictures of a spectacular boutique hotel called Astarte Suites Hotel which features panoramic views overlooking the Aegean Sea on Santoriniâ€™s cliffside. The hotel is a suggested place to stay in Financial Times, NY Times and Conde Nast Traveler, and in 2007 became a member of Boutique Hotels & Resorts International. Far from the crowds on the least developed part of the island lies this nine-suite full-service hotel, where the word of the day, every day, is privacy. Amid the hilltop hush of its dramatic cliff’s-edge setting, a capable and gracious staff is on call to see to your every need, from private terrace dining to tours of local sites. The modern take on Cycladic architecture lends a sophisticated edge to this boutique hotel. The hotel is all about privacy and seclusion, a romantic getaway retreat.
To book your next private getaway to paradise, visit Astarte Suites Hotel here.
Magic is in the details at Astarte Suite, beginning with the twinkling Swarovski stones that adorn the ceiling above each suite’s Jacuzzi pool, ending with the personalized service each guest enjoys. Surrounded by soothing shades of white and stone, guests are sure to find bliss here. During their precious down time, guests can relax and unwind next to Astarte’s stunning turquoise infinity swimming pool, which overlooks the Aegean Sea’s tranquil blue waters and nearby rocky cliffs.
Glamorous boutique bolthole offering plenty of Santorini glam factor.
The interior is inspired by ancient Mediterranean cultures, and no two suites are the same.
Honeymoon suites are the most lavish, with a huge terrace made for lounging and dining. One even has a private plunge pool.
You will probably want to spend a couple of days here simply lounging by the pool. For fun in the sun, head to Santoriniâ€™s Red beach and White beach just minutes away. Akrotiri â€“ Santoriniâ€™s version of ancient Pompeii â€“ is an ancient city preserved in volcanic ash just 3km away, and well worth exploring. You can also hire a 4WD, rent a scooter, take a boat trip or sunset cruise across the caldera or go for a tasting at nearby wineries.
Photos: Courtesy of Astarte Suites Hotel
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- 45 Inspiring ways of designing cozy living spaces with books
- Stunning Villa Extramuros nestled in historic region of Portugal
- Stylish mews house in Knightsbridge Village
- Sumptuous contemporary residence in Greece
- Seaside home with rustic elements on Lopez Island
- Ultra-fabulous Madrid villa with a chic ambiance