This sensational retreat that we have for you today is located in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, Earth Lodge, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve. The lodge offers exceptional wildlife encounters from one of the most environmentally sensitive lodges in Africa. You head out with your guides, your Land Rover following a narrow track through the bushveld. For the next three hours, you track wildlife, including the “Big Five” – leopard, lion, buffalo, rhino, and elephant – unobtrusively observing them in this pristine environment. That’s the twice-daily routine at Earth Lodge, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, situated adjacent to the southwestern section of South Africa’s Kruger National Park.
Sculpted into a slope of the earth, Earth Lodge Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve blends seamlessly into the landscape. Upon entering the lodge, a sense of calm will wash over you as you feel at perfect harmony with your surroundings. This feeling will only intensify as you begin to explore your luxurious suite – one of 13 at the lodge – which features a private plunge pool, en-suite glass fronted bathroom, and butler service.
After an adventurous day in the African wilderness, relax at the Amani Spa. Retreat to either the outdoor boma or dining area for world-class cuisine. Enriching, educational, and unforgettable, Earth Lodge, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is a window on an ancient and fragile world.
If you would like to treat yourself to an incredible vacation in this pristine wilderness, please visit the Earth Lodge here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- A Barcelona loft gets a facelift
- Segera Retreat nestled on Kenyan wildlife sanctuary
- Glamorous foursquare home with elegant touches
- Renovated New York City artists loft by Ensemble Architecture
- Rustic canyon house centered on dual courtyard in Santa Monica
- Seductive Clifton Beach House by Antoni Associates